From the makers of "SPQR" - the App Store's largest app for Latin students - comes a new game designed to help Latin students of all levels improve their language skills without getting bored.
In this game, it's your job to find the letters needed to spell out seven Latin words hidden in each level. We'll give you the English meanings of each word to help you along, but you'll need to hunt carefully to match up the answers!
- Includes three difficulty levels: Easy (suitable for students at grades 7-10), Medium (suitable for students at grades 11 and above) and Hard (suitable for advanced learners or those who enjoy a real challenge!)
- Each level is carefully graded to focus on the most common and important words students will come across. For example, Easy has 50 levels that use the 350 Latin words that are most frequently taught to beginners.
- Includes over 1700 levels - that's almost 12,000 words and their meanings, ready for you to play!
- Use it on your own or as part of a classroom environment - iPad 2 users can plug their device into a projector to share the game across the entire class!
- Available as part of Apple's App Store Volume Purchase Program, which lets you save 50% off the price of any of our apps if you work at a qualified educational institution - see http://www.romansgohome.com/education for more information.
This game was designed to make learning and practising Latin fun - we hope you enjoy your time using it! If you liked this app, you would also like our other Latin apps: "SQPR Latin Dictionary and Reader" and "Latin Hangman", both of which are available on the App Store.